Study "The future of globalization"
The study "The Future of Globalization" provides answers to the following questions:
- How do rising transportation costs and the climate debate influence future structures in global procurement, production and distribution?
- How will economic and corporate policies behave under changing circumstances?
- Will there be a shift in the modal split between air and sea freight?
- At which oil price will the global production and distribution networks fundamentally change?
- What could the next development phase of globalization look like?
- The study in rounded off by expert opinions, a simulation model and a development prospect.
More information under: www.dvz.de/studie
You would like to know more?
Ask Oliver Bendig.
+49-89 - 749826 - 0