Many companies operate historically grown repair networks that can’t efficiently cope with rapidly changing market requirements and product innovation cycles.
Barkawi Management Consultants support companies in re-designing global repair networks with flexible front end (troubleshooting / break-fix) solutions securing fast turnaround times towards customers and repairs requiring special technical skills centralized in the backend. Key success factor is the right balance between repair labor costs and transportation as well as material / swap costs.
- Network data collection and analysis
- Evaluation of repair network requirements
- Simulation of repair network scenarios
- Redesign of repair networks considering performance and cost impacts
- Service partner evaluation and selection
- Repair partner integration