Benchmarking is the continuous activity of identifying, understanding and adapting Best-Practices that will lead to superior performance. Limited availability of data, confidentiality concerns and the establishment of a meaningful KPI system make benchmarking an extensive task, hard to conduct without a reliable partner.
Benchmarking performance, identify gaps and implement improvement programs
Barkawi Management Consultants support companies in benchmarking their performance, identify gaps to best-practice and implement improvement programs. Drawing on more than 15 years of experience, an extensive benchmarking data base, and intimate process knowledge, Barkawi offers a streamlined methodology delivering actionable, management oriented results.
- Continuous Cross Industry Supply Chain Benchmark
- Competitive environment analysis
- Identification of main improvement areas and efficiency gaps
- One-on-One benchmarking and Best-Practice-Learning
- Development of individual KPI systems
- Foundation and guidelines for organizational improvement programs
- Program implementation
- Implementation monitoring
- Continuous Efficiency Benchmarking for fixed, mobile and integrated Telecom Network operators